Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bookish.

Books. A so-called dull magazine to me. How to be a book-lover? How to achieve a book, a month?

Never ending questions. If you hate reading.

Recently, I just bought myself two books.

The journey to buy was a difficult one. Intricate turns and complexities! My husband was frowned upon the buying habits I have (especially when using his money hehe). He knew I will never read them.  I assured him I will change my behavior. I will read them all. Until now, dusty.

Do you believe that by buying books does not mean you love reading? (Yeah, me!)

INSANE.

The habit of buying books is unbearable. I love books so much. Or shall I say that I love to have books in my house. I love to stop by at the bookstores. I love to touch its cover. I love the scent of new papers. Oittt, I just love it.

But, I overlooked one thing. What is the main purpose of bookstore is setting up. To encourage people reading. To be an erudite person.

But........... I am not in love with the reading part. (hare-brained confession)

DEMENTED.

Read this quote.

"Today a reader, tomorrow a leader."
(W. Fussselman)

Urgh.... with that wise thought, now I feel guilty.

Henceforth, I have came out with a challenge. I must finish reading a book before the end of this year. Babystep..babystep..

Here, I pledge to read this book.


You have my word, husband.

Have you challenge yourself? Did it work out?


No comments: