Monday 24 October 2011

Bright smile, bright future.

I am grateful for having a nice teeth where everyone is so busy with braces thingy. Lately, it seems to be weak! Extremely sensitive! STAINS.

I am not a clinical person. I hate doctors. I hate their 'perfume'. Whenever I feel sick, I eat panadol and sleep. I seldom take MC for excuse.

I remember back then, I had a tootache. Those miserable days. I cannot sleep, eat and I lost several kg's for that agony. I cried so many days. I looked sallow and weak.

My husband, a caring and loving person, took me to the dentist. The scariest person in the world. We've waited for about 2 hours and all of a sudden, I felt butterflies in my tummy, flying without limits.

"Darling, let's go back home. We shall seek for dentist another day right. It's almost lunch time. I am hungry now...."

"NO!"

"Please.... I am tired of waiting...."

"No..no..there is no 'another day'."

Huh, this caring guy..

Well, the operation went well. She scraped my tooth and there'll you go...clean and clear teeth without stains! No crying like a baby, no fussing. No aching at all. The dental equipments are for mocking purposes only hehe.

The dentist said that coffee (or other black food/beverages) is not good for your teeth. And for your skin too.

It feels good to have a nice teeth and grinning all the time. I love my teeth more now. 

Thank you dentist! 



1 comment:

nikki said...

hayooo...ini cik puan penakut ghupernya......