Monday 24 October 2011

To win RM50.00



Assalamualaikum...

How are you feeling today guys?

To update good news here....

Apparently, I HAVE WON SOMETHING!

A RM50.00 VOUCHER to shop at FASHIONVALET.NET!

The contest is still open till the end of this October. Go like facebook page Fashionvalet okay.

What contest am I babbling about?

FV Story Tshirt Competition. Here are the rules.


And most importantly, FV will design their own Tshirt. Finally..... their own product!


The opening sentence....


"I was pushing my shopping cart accross the street..."


Continue the line. Just a piece of cake, right?

I feel so happy as my sentence became their favourite line of the day. (2nd day)

"Oh, she's my ex's new girlfriend."

As I checked on their page, the story now goes like this...


"I was pushing my shopping cart accross the street when a girl smiled at me pathetically. Oh, she's my ex's new girlfriend. Good thing I wore my 3 carat ring today! Then, I tripped.. SHOOT! why now? She laughed so hard her dentures fell off. I was thinking.. "time for revenge!" It's game over lady! I took her dentures and ran with victory! With a satanic laugh, I went Ehh my shopping cart tertinggal laaa!!! She grabbed my shirt and was about to slap but I begged "ANYTHING BUT MY  MILLION DOLLAR FACE" Too late she just did... Ouchh."


Humourous!

Who would like to join, please stay put in front of their facebook page from 2 to 5 pm. They need hilarious statement yo (clue for you).

The funniest, the better.

Can't wait the story to finish. It must be freaking droll!

No comments: