Monday 30 January 2012

Honey, I love you to the moon and back.

(Late entry)


I don't know why I bought an early ticket for our first time travelling out of Malaysia. 0655. What a genius plan. We stayed overnight at Barry Inn Hotel. Left the hotel at 0500. Took about half an hour to reach the LCCT. Parked our car there. (Bear RM152.00 for parking cost urghh - approximately for 4 days)



The best damn thing when you plan your travel on weekdays, there will be so many empty seats. You can sleep, lay in or sit anywhere you like. Much more relaxed. People don't talk too much. SERENITY. Like flying with your private jet. Oh I love it!

Now ready to fly. With empty stomachs.


Oh the sun has risen. Perfect time for breakfast. Hey, not so many passengers right. There will be enough meal for us. We can eat anything we like. Name it dear, name it. (Please do an online booking for meal - cheaper RM13.00 only!)


Oh how I miss nasi lemak.... He did request for this bukhara. Who eat nasi briyani early in the morning. See how ravenous he was?? 


Now, we went sleepy. How far this plane will go? Please arrive quickly. We terribly want to hit the bed.


With only one hour and half, we arrived the island. What a short journey. 

YAYYYYY Me so delighted!


Have I told you that I forgot about the GMT? We should be in the hotel at that time. 


No comments: