Monday 2 January 2012

Zestful eating.

We went to Sunway Pyramid last week. I just couldn't believe we still don't know what to eat for our lunch that time. Aha, we need a directory! Figuring out what we haven't tried yet. I've read abot Bubba Gump on facebook. Okay, we went searching for it. Unfortunately, we lost in the shopping mall haha! Hence, we went looking up for directory for about 3 times! Brain worked pretty hard... while our stomachs formed itself marching band.

Oh, we were physically and emotionally drained but we must eat. Walking....like hundred steps duh. After countless attempts, nah, we found Bubba Gump! Suddenly this one restaurant caught my attention. Hey, I know about this place. What? Have you been here before? Eh, no no.. Somebody posted it on facebook. Oh I shall thank to people who always post where they eat on facebook. Thank you so soo much! Hehe...

Bubba Gump can wait.....

Okay, let's eat here. They have nasi.














Food : delectable.
Beverages : yummy.
Ambience : soothing.

Good luck searching for this restaurant. (For those new) I really mean it.





No comments: