Friday 2 December 2011

Batik is my pride.

Source : Pink Jambu


Wearing Batik shows our pride as Malaysians. If you don't have any Batik stored in your closet, please slap your face now. Malaysian should have at least one Batik - tops, sarung, baju kurung, baju melayu whichever you like. What? Kain Batik? Okay, I would agree on Kain Batik. Hehe.

I've always had a preference for batik fabrics. In short, I am a batik lover! Blergh, I don't have many batik wearings in my closet though. They are all expensive. Yeah, they are frivolous pattern right.



Do you know we have so many designers that really appreciate Batik? And to appreciate the craft, World Batik Council is established. And now, Batik is not all about antiquated formal wear, but it can also be made into something chic, fun and stylish. From baju kurung to legging and mini dress. Bravo to them!

Since I have stopped shopping online ( oh dear it's hard), let's take a walk on these collections.











Source : fashionvalet.net


Source : kamitaken.photopages.com

Okay, that is not Batik. He's just so cute!


Let's wear Batik with pride and joy. It's not necessarily to wear only on Thursday. You know what I mean.

Pride + joy = sampan haha!

See ya!


No comments: