Friday 2 December 2011

To accept the fact that...

Marriage.
A word which carries a huge meaning.

As a wife, still I find it is hard, extremely hard to fully commit to a relationship. Tougher than ever! Yes, I'd prepare him what to eat (sometimes I'm bad), I'd prepare his clothes thing and everything just name it. But the thing is, I suddenly realize that relationship (marriage) is ain't about your normal routine - what a wife should do everyday in satisfying a husband in every aspect of human life. You cannot run from quandaries that baffle your life simply like infiltrating the enemy's line in wars!

It is more about sacrificing. As time goes by, the responsibilities weigh heavier. I am scared. Wondering each day if I am able enough to be the greatest wife on earth. I wonder how actually I could achieve that 'mithali'. Oh dear, it is deemed scary. Spine-tingling duhh!

People said that the first 6 years is a tough adventurous journey of a marriage. I really don't know what that means. It could be financial problem which I find it is a major problem of any relationship so far. There is a quote 'A happy wife is a happy marriage.' You agree with that? It may seem inescapably bias. How about husband?  Well, marriage is about two souls, two hearts. A balance with that two will create a great relationship despite the fact that husband carries huge relationship than a wife does. Husband and wife must nurture their marriage with love, care, honesty and sincerity. Showering their days with romantic words and tender touch are all we as wives demand from husbands. As a reflection, husbands may demand a wife to be their 'chef', 'babysitter', 'maid' and so forth.

What happens if I abandon all marital obligations as a wife for the reason I didn't get what I need? Husband won't be so happy. What if husband ignores my needs and wants though it is only a slice of cake? I won't be happy too. Marriage will sink sooner or later.

Sacrifice is the thing here. You have to sacrifice first in satisfying the loved one. I don't sacrifice much in my marriage and I am suck at it. I still learn on how to be a good person and a good wife to him. I have read one blog (forgot the blog's name sorry) quoted that a small sacrifice you made will gain you a huge 'pahala' (reward) that you never ever think it will be considered by Allah during our 'judgement' soon. You 'redha', you will be rewarded. Subhanallah... There you go. I have to accept the fact that my husband doesn't have much time for me. I have to accept the fact that my husband will be home once a week. I have to accept the fact that my weekend is the worst day ever if husband not on leave. Be tough young woman!

I pray that Allah will grant us happiness and blessing. Everyday.





Note : Just for entertainment =)


Married when the year is new, he'll be loving, kind & true,
When February birds do mate, You wed nor dread your fate.
If you wed when March winds blow, joy and sorrow both you'll know.


Marry in April when you can, Joy for Maiden & for Man.
Marry in the month of May, and you'll surely rue the day.
Marry when June roses grow, over land and sea you'll go.


Those who in July do wed, must labour for their daily bred.
Whoever wed in August be, many a change is sure to see
Marry in September's shrine, your living will be rich and fine.


If in October you do marry, love will come but riches tarry.
If you wed in bleak November, only joys will come, remember.
When December snows fall fast, marry and true love will last.

No comments: