Saturday 3 December 2011

Delicate Rose.

R.O.S.E.

You and your friends 
Boxes of ten 
Cool to the touch 
You warn me so much 
The white to your left 
The red to your right 
Are all that I’d seen 
Til I realised the love that I seek 
Lies right in-between 

Rose 
I love ya 
Especially today 
Rose 
I love your delicate way 

The chill in my veins 
Relieves me from pain 
Again and again 
I lose all control 
Your taking your toll 
And i'm no longer sane 
Dont be afraid 
The love that I show is the love that you made 
So dont be afraid 
'Cos your in control 
I'm just your slave 

Rose, 
I love ya, 
Especially today, 
Rose, 
I love your delicate way. 

Dont let him put you down 
I won't let him put you down 
'Cos your as good as the rest 
And you're much better dressed 
I think pink is my colour 
I wont drink from no other 
Never! 

Oh I love ya 
Especially today 
Especially this way 
Oh Rose 
I want ya 
Believe me this way 
Rose 
I love your delicate way




No comments: