Saturday 3 December 2011

Krukkk kruukkkk !





Source : Glamcheck.com




Seriously, I don't know what's really happening to me. One thing I knew that I cannot eat nuts. Acne, people. ACNE. Yes, it is an unalterable and permanent fact. Not a myth. But seafood? I never had any symptoms of a seafood allergy before.

Why now?

"Mungkin kandungan udang dalam badan awak dah lebih. Jadi badan tak boleh terima.." - Suami.

Mum said that I could be allergic to certain foods. I ate fried Kueytiao last night. Ate one shrimp. Big one. So scrumptious. After a minute, I started to scratch my skin (on my right shoulder). Oh rashes? Naa..maybe mosquitoes. Then, the itchy went over my back, my arm.. Kruukkk...krukkkkk.. So freaking itchy! My skin started reacting to red scratch marks oh nooo. I couldn't get rid myself from this unstoppable itch! Well, I was fortunate that it wasn't an extreme one (I hope so). And not on the face too hehe. Syukur! I took shower, slept, and the rashes went away. Oh and I drank plenty of water too.

As I write this, I still feel itchy. It keeps coming back. I don't want to see the doctor. I could give million reasons not to go. Never.

I think I should stop eating shrimp. But how about other types of seafood? Let's do some experiments! Ketam Masak Telur Masin. Oh yesssss. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .    =)


Rashes, rashes please go away...

1 comment:

nikki said...

sedap nyer mengaruk........ingat kan..cik puan posted gambar sendiri tadi....