Thursday 22 March 2012

Making a huge sacrifice..

The title sucks isn't it? Hehe.. It should be like this - What I always wanted in life..haha!





Both dresses by Radzuan Radziwill


CASE : I want those! It looks comfy. I can wear it to any event. And I can wear it to bed. Multipurpose! How clever the designer is. Unfortunately, I just bought jubah last week and I don't wear them yet. My husband just realized of this recent purchase.

"Eh, jubah baru ke? Bila awak beli? Kat mana awak beli? Berapa ni? Banyaknya.."
Yes, he loooooves asking too many questions at a time. Do you have to ask that darling? Really?


SITUATION : Anyhow,this is a thing to ponder. Yeah, I bought too many clothes and what can I say here is I still don't wear them yet erm.. almost 90% of it! Can you guys believe it?!


SOLUTION : I think I have to stop buying online and focus on my savings. Oh, I will. 

(Forgetting those dresses) - Can I do it?


1 comment:

nikki said...

ye lah tu...nak lupakan shopping online....jap lagi ader lah abang posto anto parcel.....