Tuesday 6 March 2012

Temporary lost part 2.

Okay, let's wrap it up.


After we noticed that we left my baby over there, we quickly drove back to the restaurant. Yeah, it was actually my husband's fault. I still couldn't accept his carelessness. No, no it wasn't my fault. I was the victim. But I still love you darling.


Why lah TC is so far far away....
Why lah too many cars....
Why lah some people drive so slow...
Why lah too many traffic lights...
Why lah they always in red light...
Why oh why....


I was so infuriated. I kept silent. Juuuust....for a while. I was nagging all the way. Muttering under my breath. Bad mouth. Husband should slap me some times. With love. Hehe..


Reached there. Hubs went in. After a minute, he backed in the car.


I looked him with high hopes.


He gave me my baby. Alhamdulillah. Syukran! Only God knows how relieved I was that time!


We played silent game. Like a "pentomin".


After a while....


"How?"


KFC boy kept it in their room. An honest boy. Really. Let's eat KFC everyday.


"I really don't know what to give him as a reward.."


It is rare to find somebody with good attitude and most importantly, honest. Amanah. Thank you very much boy! You saved my 'life'. If you get what I mean.


And the boy called my husband, Abang Blackberry.


The End.



No comments: